BAC Tracker software is a computer analysis program that allows for a more comprehensive estimation of blood alcohol concentration (BAC) using every major published formulae accounting for volume distribution.
BAC Tracker software is your solution to forensic alcohol extrapolation cases. Developed through input by global leaders in the field, BAC Tracker combines several published methods for calculating alcohol absorption, distribution, and elimination to provide an accurate, unbiased, and comprehensive BAC profile for any scenario. BAC Tracker provides users with the ability to generate three different types of reports. In each type of report, BAC Tracker provides a bounded interval of plausible results based on scientifically peer reviewed and published methods to account for the intra- and inter-individual variations of alcohol metabolism in the population.
- Minimal data input and simple user interface – anyone can use
- Provides accurate, unbiased and comprehensive BAC results using published scientific methods
- Accounts for individual variations of alcohol metabolism in the population
- Three different report types; Hundreds of different calculations
- Great for forensic toxicologists, attorneys, and researchers
- Powered by Amazon Web Services
- On-premise implementation available
- Try it for FREE